Come on out to learn about the research going on in the Nishida group! The students and research topics can be found below.
Benton 214 (M-test):
- Paul Chojecki - Stress measurements and modeling of ferroelectric hafnium oxide
- Zane Forrester - Pyroelectric characterization of thin hafnium oxide films
- Kartik Sondhi - Flexible and Stretchable Printed electronics
- Glen Walters - Ferroelectric fabrication and characterization of hafnium oxide for non-volatile memory
Benton 230 (Microfab):
- Aftab Bhanvadia - Development of a microstereolithography system (3D printing) for micro-devices (Demo outside, tour for those with access to 230)