Friday, November 16, 2018 - 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Dr. Arnold’s group will have an open house on Friday 11/16 at 1:00 PM in the Magnetics lab (Larsen 126). The open house is an invitation to everyone in IMG to learn about the research, the projects, and the equipments of an IMG group. Some demos will be set up in the magnetic lab, and students will discuss about their projects.
- Nicolas Garraud: Electrodynamic wireless power transfer (EWPT).
- Keisha Castillo-Torres: Bio-applications of the rotational dynamics setup and magnetic microdiscs.
- Connor Smith: Vibrating sample magnetometer (VSM) general overview and demo.
- Yuzheng Wang: Characterization of electro-permanent magnet (EPM) samples using the VSM.
- Jacob Ewing: Screen-printed magnetic films for MEMS.