Dr. Fan’s group will have an open house this Friday 10/18 (tomorrow) at 11:00 AM in the Microfluidics lab (Benton 237E). For those who have join IMG recently, the open house is an invitation to everyone in IMG to learn about the research, the projects, and the equipment of an IMG group. Some demos will be set up in the lab, and we will be showing some of our projects:
- Pablo, Minh-Chau & Zac: Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs): explanation on how to run a device for CTCs capture, and visualization of the cells under the microscope.
- Kartik: Material and devices for Flexible Hybrid Electronics.
- Carlos: Use of miniaturized devices and isothermal amplification for pathogen detection in the field.
- Karim: Cell free protein synthesis using mesoscale devices.
- Ashley: Surface Modification using APTES: General Overview.