IMG will present multiple papers at the Transducers 2015 conference in Anchorage, AK June 21-25, 2015. Congratulations to all authors!
- V. F. Tseng, L. We, and H. Xie, "Inductive eddy current sensing as a displacement sensing mechanism for large piston/rotation micromirrors" (oral)
- X. Zhang, R. Zhang, S. Koppal, L. Butler, X. Cheng, and H. Xie, "MEMS mirrors submerged in liquid for wide-angle scanning" (oral)
- X. Zhang, B. Li, and H. Xie, "A robust, fast electrothermal micromirror with symmetric bimorph actuators made of copper/tungsten" (oral)
- W. Wang, J. Chen, A. S. Zivkovic, C. Duan and H. Xie "A silicon based Fourier transform spectrometer based on an open-loop controlled electrothermal MEMS mirror" (oral)
- D. Mills, D. Blood, and M. Sheplak, “Development of a sapphire optical wall shear stress sensor for high-temperature applications” (poster)
- R.E. Carroll, N. Garraud, J.A. Little, M.J. Mazzoleni, B.P. Mann, and D.P. Arnold, "Investigation of wave propagation phenomena in microfabricated arrays of nonlinearly coupled oscillators” (poster)
- D. P. Arnold, "Electroplated CoPt Permanent Magnets for MEMS" (invited talk)