Several IMG members are proposing their dissertation topics in the month of August.
- Erin Patrick: "Design, Fabrication, and Characterization of Microelectrodes for Brain Machine Interfaces" (Monday 8/11 at 9:30am in Larsen 234)
- Janhavi Agashe: "Modeling and Characterization of Electrodynamic Actuators" (Tuesday 8/12 at 10am in Larsen 234)
- Sheetal Shetye: "Magnetic Self-Assembly of Small Parts" (Thursday 8/14 at 10am in Larsen 234)
- Matt Williams: "Design, Fabrication, and Characterization of a MEMS Piezoelectric Microphone for Fuselage Noise Measurements" (Thursday 8/21 at 11:30am in Larsen 234)
- Alex Phipps: "Optimization of a Piezoelectric Energy Harvester and Power Converter: Design for Power" (Tuesday 8/26 at 1pm in Larsen 234)